Get alerted when 2FA authentication of your G Suite users is disabled
GAT+ Alert rules can be set and Admin can get an alert on actions done by the users of the domain.
There are multiple types of Alerts
- Mobile Devices
- User Logins
For Users – you can set up different alerts and get notified of different actions.
- Notify on 2FA backup codes used
- Notify on 2FA disabled
- Notify when account not used for period of time
- Notify when account is used again after x days of inactivity
- Notify when storage exceeded
Set up Alert
Navigate to GAT+ → Configuration → Alert Rules
Click on the “+ sign” and a new window will be displayed, fill in the details.
- Name – enter the name of the Alert
- Enabled – checkmark to enable or disable the Alert
- Type – Users
- Scope – select what users for which alert will be triggered
- Recipients – Add an email for Email notifications, or leave as blank
- Select – Notify on 2FA disabled
- Click on the Save button to save the rule
The rule can be viewed, edited, or removed in Alert rules
When the Alert is triggered they will be generated and displayed in Audit & Management → Alerts
To request a demo please click here and fill the form, we will get back to you in less than 12 hours during weekdays.
If you tried GAT in the past and you would like to run a fresh trial again, please enquire through this form.