Recursive option in the File Management
The recursive option will apply the permission changes right down the folder tree, covering all files/folders and subfolders.
Find the Folder
Apply a custom filter and search for the Folder you need.
- Title parameter – Title equal the title of the folder
- Type – File/ Shared drive search – Enter File/Folder ID
- Simple search – Folder/File ID
Enter the Folder Title – as below
When the result is displayed, click on the drop-down next to the folder title and select “Apply permission Change to this folder (recursive)”.
Selecting this option will lead you directly to the “File management” page.
Actions can be applied:
Note: changes will be applied to all files inside folder and it’s subfolders (including parent folder)
- General tab – Changing ownership (including additional settings)
- Add – Adding users to Folder and its subfolders
- Remove – Removing existing permissions to the Folder and its subfolders
- Replace – Replacing sharing permissions of the Folder and all its subfolders/files.
The result of the actions will be taken down the folder tree, applied to all files inside the folder and its subfolders
To request a demo please click here and fill the form, we will get back to you in less than 12 hours during weekdays.
If you trailed GAT in the past and you would like to run a fresh trial again, please enquire through this form.