Project Description📖 2 mins read
With that, we thought our Google Workspace Admins and Edu customers might be interested in knowing which are the most installed apps by schools these months.
In this post, we pulled a list of the most installed apps by schools from our records based on the number of domains they’ve been found on.
Knowing this may help…
- Confirm your choices.
- Find the right app for a particular eLearning need.
- Discover popular apps to inform staff about and use to boost your eLearning efforts in Google Workspace.
GAT Labs is the global leader in Google Workspace and Chromebook audit and security, with thousands of schools worldwide and more than 15 million audited users. Therefore, the below list serves as an excellent reference for school admins, teachers and IT professionals worldwide.
Let’s dive in now, shall we?
11 Most Installed Apps by Schools as Audited by GAT Labs
- Grammarly: AI-powered writing assistant that helps you compose bold, clear, mistake-free writing.
- Canva: A graphic design app used to create attractive graphics, presentations, posters, documents and other visual content.
- Pinterest: Discover and save information on the World Wide Web using creative images, animated GIFs and videos, in the form of pinboards for each topic.
- Kahoot!: “Kahoots” are user-generated multiple-choice quizzes that can be accessed via the Kahoot app and used for educational technology fun in schools.
- Quizlet: An online study app that allows students to study science via learning tools and games. Quizlet trains students via flashcards and various games and tests.
- Scribd: An American ebook and audiobook subscription app that includes one million titles.
- Screencastify: The #1 free screen recorder for Chrome. Used to record, edit, and share videos.
- Duolingo: Duolingo is an American language-learning app and digital language-proficiency assessment exam.
- Lucidchart: A collaborative online diagramming app that helps you draw flowcharts, org charts, wireframes, UML, mind maps and more.
- Khan Academy: A library of trusted, standards-aligned practice and lessons covering math K-12 through early college, grammar, science, history, AP®, SAT®, and more. It’s all free for learners and teachers.
- Pear Deck: This app helps you transform existing Google Slides, PPTs or PDFs into interactive presentations, or choose to build your presentation from scratch.
|Remember to put your Student’s Online Security first:
Interested to learn more about GAT?
GAT for Education offers a powerful set of tools to help schools cover the 3 essentials of digital learning in Google Workspace and ChromeOS environments: Monitoring, Management and Security. Get in touch to learn more here.
Well, that’s it from us today. We hope you find our list useful — Don’t forget to share it with your fellow colleagues and join the conversation on social media using the buttons below!
BONUS ⭐ : Checkout our list of 10 Most Popular Chromebooks in 2020 — as audited by GAT Labs.