Project Description📖 < 1 min read
See Google’s beta announcement for more details on how the feature works and how you can use it.
CAA can be used for SAML apps (policy evaluation on sign-in) that use Google as the identity provider. A third-party identity provider (IdP) can also be used (third-party IdP federates to Google Cloud Identity and Google Cloud Identity federates to SAML apps).
Visit the Help Center to see how to set up single sign-on for managed Google Accounts using third-party Identity providers.
- Admins: This feature will be available by default. Any policies created during the beta will persist when the feature becomes generally available.
- End users: No end-user impact until turned on by the admin.
- Rapid and Scheduled Release domains: Full rollout (1–3 days for feature visibility) starting on September 1, 2020
- Available to G Suite Enterprise, G Suite Enterprise for Education, and Cloud Identity Premium customers
- Not available to G Suite Basic, G Suite Business, G Suite for Education, G Suite for Nonprofits, G Suite Essentials, and Cloud Identity Free customers