Project Description📖 < 1 min read
Def. A Data Subject Access Request (DSAR) is a type of request you receive from someone to access or delete any personal data you hold of them. That could be a request from an employee to their employer or customers, partners and contractors to enterprises.
Such data includes any personal information an organization is processing about that person (the subject). DSARs should cover:
- Purpose of personal data processing
- Any third-parties the organization shares such personal data of
- Any place where the subject has been mentioned that they’re unaware of.
- Categories of personal data the organization is processing
- Source of obtained data
- Data retention period
- Information about automated decision-making (ex: profiling)
- Information about their GDPR rights.