Google Voice is now available in Canada. This means that:
- Google Workspace customers based in Canada can now sign up for Google Voice.
- Google Voice customers in Canada, as well as international customers with Google Voice Premier edition, can assign numbers with Canada country codes (+1) to users.
- Soon, customers will be able to port existing +1 numbers in Canada to Google Voice. Follow the Google Workspace Updates blog to see when this becomes available.
With this launch, Voice is now available in these 11 countries.
Google Voice is a cloud-based phone system that’s optimized for businesses of all sizes. Customers can use it to deploy and manage phone numbers at scale with the intelligence and security of Google Cloud. Google Voice offers:
- Smart cloud telephony for end users
- Simple provisioning and management for admins
- Easy adoption and migration at scale
Admins: Google Workspace customers based in Canada can now sign up for Google Voice. Find more information about Google Voice availability and pricing.
End users: There is no end user setting for this feature.
Google Voice is available to all Google Workspace customers in supported countries through an additional license.
- This feature was listed as an upcoming Google Workspace release.