Quick launch summary
Google Voice is now available in Ireland. This means that:
- G Suite customers based in Ireland can now sign up for Google Voice.
- Google Voice customers in Ireland, or international customers with Google Voice Premier edition, can assign numbers with Ireland country codes (+353) to users.
- Soon, customers will be able to port existing +353 numbers to Google Voice.
With this launch, Voice is now available in these 10 countries.
Google Voice is a cloud-based phone system that’s optimized for businesses of all sizes. Google customers can use it to deploy and manage phone numbers at scale with the intelligence and security of Google Cloud.
Google Voice offers:
- Smart cloud telephony for end users
- Simple provisioning and management for admins
- Easy adoption and migration at scale
Google Voice is available to all G Suite customers in supported countries through an additional license.