Skip to content
How to add/create drop caps in Google Docs?Injy Eldeeb2019-12-03T12:32:09+00:00
📖 < 1 min read
- Place your cursor at the beginning of the paragraph.
- In the top menu → go to Insert → then choose Drawing.
- Select New → then Actions → Word art.
- Type your letter into the box that pops → then press the Enter key on your keyboard. (To change the font, click on the font option in the menu bar).
- Press the blue Save & Close button to insert the drop cap into your document.
- Click on the letter → In the menu below the letter → select Wrap text and move the letter where you need it to be.