Project Description📖 < 1 min read
- Click on ‘people’ in the top banner.
- Go to ‘Students’ then check the box next to ‘Actions’.
- Under ‘Actions’ select ’email’.
- This will generate an email with all students in the ‘bcc’ field.
- Now type in your email and click send.
Voila, now each student will get a separate email copy without getting any other students email addresses.
InfoSec Blogger and Content Marketing Editor ☁️
Delivering engaging content — digging deeper into the Cloud, Cybersecurity and GAT labs’ powerful tools to raise brand and cyber awareness for our consumers.