Skip to content
How to Enable Two-step verification in G Suite in Two Steps?Injy Eldeeb2020-03-31T10:17:34+01:00
📖 < 1 min read
Step 1: Enable Two-step verification:
- Log into your G Suite Admin Console.
- From the dashboard, select Security.
- Click on Basic Settings.
- Scroll down to the Two-Step Verification setting —> tick the checkbox to Allow users to turn on 2-step verification —> Save changes.
Step 2: Enforcing Two-step verification
- Once you’ve enabled 2-step verification —> click on the link at the bottom of the two-step verification settings that says Go to advanced settings to enforce 2-step verification.
- You’ll find yourself in the advanced security settings panel —> select Turn on enforcement now.
- You’ll then receive a notification window that reminds you that enabling this setting will force all users to use two-step verification —> Click on OK to continue —> click the Save changes button at the bottom left.