Skip to content
How to play MP4 videos in Google Drive?Injy Eldeeb2019-11-27T11:56:58+00:00
📖 < 1 min read
- Go to Drive on your computer → log in with your Google account.
- Find an MP4 video.
- Click on the Down arrow in a box with “Search Drive” text → click on Videos option to search the MP4 videos that you want to download and play.
- Download and store the MP4 video
- Double click the MP4 file, and you’ll see a Download option → click on it and select a suitable destination to store the MP4 file on Google Drive to your computer.
- Play the MP4 video on Google Drive
- Locate the MP4 video and choose the Play option by double-clicking it. (You can also select full-screen in the bottom of the MP4 video).