📖 < 1 min read
Need to use a USB mic on your Chromebook? Simply follow these steps:
- Log into your Chromebook with your Google account information.
- Connect the microphone to the Chromebook using the USB cable.
- Locate the tray in the bottom right-hand portion of the screen.
- In the tray you’ll see your profile picture, click on it.
- A panel will then appear with basic system settings, including Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, volume, etc.
- Go to the volume adjustment, you’ll see an arrow to the far right, click on it.
- The Audio Settings window will open. In the input area, select the USB microphone.
- A green check should appear next to the selection that is now the default audio input device.
Thanks for sharing and spreading the word!