Project Description📖 < 1 min read
Last year, Google announced improvements to the event creation flow in Google Calendar on the web. Google is now adding even more editable event fields directly into the pop-up dialog, including:
- Guest permissions: Grant guests permission to see the guest list, invite others, or edit an event.
- Attachments: Add attachments directly alongside the event’s description.
- Calendar preview: Choose an event color, customize notifications, set free/busy, and change an event’s visibility.
With these changes, you’ll now be able to add all of the necessary information to your Calendar event from one window, without having to click into “More options”—saving you even more time when scheduling an event.
Admins: There is no admin control for this feature.
End users: There is no end user setting for this feature. This new creation flow will automatically appear in Calendar on the web. Visit the Help Center to learn more about creating an event in Calendar.
- Rapid Release domains: Full rollout (1–3 days for feature visibility) starting on July 13, 2020
- Scheduled Release domains: Full rollout (1–3 days for feature visibility) starting on July 23, 2020
- Available to all G Suite customers