Project Description📖 < 1 min read
In Google Docs, you’ll now see out of office information when replying to or mentioning other users in a comment.
When mentioning a single user in a new comment or thread, you’ll see the OOO banner and information on when they plan to return.
For multi-person threads, you’ll see condensed out of office information. You can select the info icon to view more information on each specific person.
- Admins: There is no admin control for this feature. Visit the Help Center to learn more about adding information to a user’s Directory profile.
- End users: No action required, you’ll automatically see OOO information when replying to or mentioning a user in a comment. Visit the Help Center to learn more about setting your OOO status, sharing your calendar, or how to stop sharing availability information with other apps.
- Rapid Release domains: Gradual rollout (up to 15 days for feature visibility) starting on January 26, 2021
- Scheduled Release domains: Gradual rollout (up to 15 days for feature visibility) starting on February 15, 2021
- Available to Google Workspace Essentials, Business Starter, Business Standard, Business Plus, Enterprise Essentials, Enterprise Standard, and Enterprise Plus, as well as Google Workspace Basic, Business, Education, Enterprise for Education, and Nonprofits customers