Project Description📖 < 1 min read
A G Suite Admin can recover Google Drive files of a deleted user within 20 days of account deletion. Simply follow these steps:
- Restore the deleted G Suite account.
- Transfer the file ownership to another G Suite user.
- Log in to Admin Console
- Go to “Apps”
- Click on the option “G Suite”
- Select “Drive and Docs”
- Select the option “Transfer ownership from the list
- Provide the respective username and domain of the users in the ‘From’ and ‘To’ section
- Click on ” Transfer Files”
- Step 3: Delete the G Suite account again.
Thanks for sharing and spreading the word!