Project Description📖 < 1 min read
To recover permanently deleted files from Shared Drive (Team Drive) you first need to be a Google Admin, then simply follow these steps:
- Log in to the Google Admin Console here.
- Navigate to Apps → Google Workspace → Drive and Docs.
- Select the option Manage Team Drives.
- Identify the file to be restored → click on the restore icon at the far right of the file tab.
- Choose a probable date range during which the file was deleted and click on → Restore Data.
- The deleted files will now be restored to the selected Team Drive.