Project Description📖 < 1 min read
Permanently deleted files in Google Drive can be recovered only by a Google Workspace Admin within 25 days of deletion from the Trash using the Google Workspace Admin Console. Simply follow these steps:
- Log in to the Google Admin Console here.
- Click on the Users icon from the Google Console.
- Move to the user name whose data has to be restored and click on the ellipsis icon on the far right.
- Select the Restore Data option from the pop-up menu.
- Specify the required date range and give the Application as Drive and click on Restore.
Thanks for sharing and spreading the word!