Project Description📖 < 1 min read
Google is updating the interface admins use to manage Google Groups for Business in their organizations. Google Groups for Business settings let admins control how Google Groups can be created and used within their domains. All the same settings will be available in the new interface, but the structure will be revamped to make it easier to find and change settings.
In addition, Google is adding Groups information to the Admin audit log, which will enable admins to see when and by whom settings were changed.
A new look for Groups for Business settings
Groups information is now in the admin audit log
- Admins: You’ll see the new interface by default when you go to Admin console > Apps > Google Workspace > Groups for Business. Visit the Help Center to learn more about managing Groups for your organization.
- End users: No end-user impact.
- Rapid and Scheduled Release domains: Gradual rollout (up to 15 days for feature visibility) starting on September 17, 2020
- Available to all Google Workspace customers
- This feature was listed as an upcoming Google Workspace release.
Thanks for sharing and spreading the word!