There are no Google APIs that allow actions such as Copying files from Shared Drives and Moving them to another Shared Drive.
Due to this limitation from G00gle, GAT+ does not allow the following actions for Shared Drives:
- Change ownership of Shared Drives – This is NOT possible due to the fact that the Shared Drives don’t have Owners
- Copy files/folders of Shared Drives – This is NOT possible as Google APIs do not allow iterations on Shared Drives
Note: The above actions are available for Google Drive Files/Folders
The above actions are allowed for Drive files – see the examples below
Using GAT+ an Admin can:
- Add – Add users as (Commenter/Viewer/Contributor/Manager/Content Manager)
- Remove – Remove users as (Commenter/Viewer/Contributor/Manager/Content Manager)
- Replace – Replace existing permissions/users as (Commenter/Viewer/Contributor/Manager/Content Manager)
- Settings management of Shared Drives:
- Sharing only inside a domain
- Sharing only with drive members
- Only Contributors can download, copy and print
The below posts show you in detail how these actions can be made:
To request a demo please click here and fill the form. We’ll get back to you in less than 12 hours during weekdays.
If you trailed GAT in the past and would like to run a fresh trial again, please enquire through this form.