How to set up an Action set for OffBoarding G Suite users
- Launch GAT+
- On the left-hand side under Configuration select Flow
- A new window will be opened – click to Login
- The menu on the left-hand side, select Action set then on right-hand side select Add new action set
- Add an Action set name and set the type for Offboarding
- For this use case, we offboarding sales team and adding the actions
When you choose the options and fill in the details click the Save button.
- The saved Action set will be displayed alongside the other saved Action sets. It can be edited or deleted from the icons on the right side.
- To use the Action set select Create workflow (left-hand menu) set up a name and set the type to OffBoarding.
- Click Next to proceed
- Select the users you want to OffBoard by choosing individual users, groups, or OU.
- Once you select the users, click on Proceed to actions to go further
- In choose actions, select predefined action set above the actions on the left-hand side.
- A pop-up window will appear with all the action sets for OffBoarding – pick the one we just created (offboard sales team)
- Select the option and actions associated with the set will be displayed. Click on Approve to load the filter
- The options will be loaded, you can edit the actions add new or remove the existing one.
- When ready with the actions, click on Send approval request. Pop up window with a warning message will be displayed.
Note: The users will be deleted once approved
- The Security officer will receive an email for approval. They will see what are the actions that will take effect when approved.
- When the job is approved. The actions will take into effect. The result can also be seen in Workflow