How to Modify multiple GSuite users in a bulk using GAT+.
- Launch GAT+
- On the left-hand side under Configuration select Flow
- A new window will be opened – click on to Login
- When logged in on the left-hand side Create workflow will be selected
- Add a workflow name and pick the type to Modify
- Click Next to proceed
- In Select Users tab choose the users you want to modify by select the users individually or import them from a group.
They can be edited further by adding or removing users to the list, select Proceed to actions to continue.
- Under Choose actions select any of the individual action or choose from the predefined action sets then select Send approval request (1)
- The progress and details of the request can be checked in the Workflow
- When approved by the Security officer the modify action will take effect on all the users. To view details click on the eye icon on the right.
- The details will be displayed below.
More useful information regarding GAT FlowGAT Flow | OffBoard a GSuite user
GAT Flow | OnBoard a GSuite user