How to OffBoard a user from your GSuite domain using GAT+.
- Launch GAT+
- Under Configuration select Flow (new UI)
- A new window will be opened – click to Login
- When you log in select Create workflow 3 options will be displayed
- In Workflow type – pick a name for it and select type to OffBoarding
- Under Select users – pick an individual user or a group of users then click on Proceed to actions.
- In Choose actons – pick individual actions you want to perform on the selected account or select the predefined action set
- For this example we select
- Transfer calendar events
- Delete users from all groups
- Google apps data transfer
- Once you are happy with the selected actions to be taken, click on Send approval request under the Actions.
- A pop-up window will be displayed click yes to proceed.
- The above will lead to a new page – Workflow result. Check the request details by selecting the “eye” icon on the right side.
- The Security officer will receive an email notification with the request to be approved.
- Selecting it will lead to Flow – Approval page where all actions to be taken can be seen. Select Approve to approve the request.Note: This action cannot be undone. Selected accounts will be deleted. All emails and files will be lost permanently.
- Check all the details for all the requests in the Workflow result.
- The details will show all the actions done to the chosen user. The account will be deleted from your domain, all the actions have