- Launch GAT+
- Under Configuration select Flow (new UI)
A new tab will be open – Click on Login
- When you log in select Create workflow ( 1 )
- Under Workflow type ( 2 )
- Enter workflow name ( 3 ) Onboard one user
- Select workflow type ( 4 )
- In Select users pick the domain (1 ) and the email preview ( 2 )
- Select Add new user ( 1 ) fill in the username and password ( 2 ) – the email preview will be generated based on the options selected. Multiple users can be imported via spreadsheets ( 3 ).
Click on Go to action ( 4 ) to proceed.
- Under Choose actions ( 1 ) pick any of the actions ( 2 ) you would like to add to the account you are creating.
- In this example:
- Select Add user to groups and pick the groups.
- Select Set user signature then fill in the field. An HTML code can also be used.
- Select Copy user contacts – select the user to copy and pick a label.
- When you are ready with the actions select Send approval request from the bottom left ( 1 ).
- Pop up window will be displayed to confirm. Click Yes to send the request to the Security officer for approval.
- You will be redirected to Workflow results ( 1 ) where the status ( 2 ) of the request can be seen.
- By selecting the eye icon ( 3 ) you can see all the details of the request.
- The Security officer will receive an email notification for Approval of it. On each of the requests, the Security officer can click on the details (eye icon) ( 2 ).
- Check on the details and approve the request ( 1 ).
- When approved the account will be created. The result can be seen in Workflow result.
- The actions will be added to the account.
📖 2 mins read