Unlock Pre-approval is a feature of Unlock that allows Super Admins to take actions using Unlock without required approval by the Security officer on each request.
This is ideal for situations where Admins do not need to get constant approval for the Unlock feature:
- Email – View, download, or remove emails and Set up Email delegation
- Drive files – View file content, change ownership of files only if you have power over the /* ( all users ),
- Flow – Onboard, Offboard, Modify
Set up pre-approval
In GAT+ under Configuration click on the Security officer tab
On the top click on Access permissions
Then click on + sign < Click here to create new preapproved access
A pop-up window will be displayed with options to filled in.
- Authorized user – set the user who will have pre-approval enabled for them
- Can remove emails
- Can add email delegation
- Drive files
- Scope – select what users will be covered
- Valid until – select date until when the preapproval access will be enabled
When ready with the selection, click on the Save button.
This request has to be approved by the Security officer, only once.
When approved, the Authorized user will have Unlock enabled, without requiring approval.
Email – will have Unlock options will be available for all emails, no approval will be required to View email content, Download and Remove emails individually or in bulk.
To request a demo please click here and fill the form, we will get back to you in less than 12 hours during weekdays.
If you tried GAT in the past and you would like to run a fresh trial again, please enquire through this form.