- that this is not your first visit to the site
- that you are logged in to the service and many more
Additional information regarding Cookies can be found here:
Navigate to GAT Shield → Configuration → Browsing Cookies → Add cookie
A new menu will pop-up, fill in the details required.
- Name – Enter the Cookie name
- Value – Enter the Cookie value
- Cookie domain – Select the main domain (from the drop-down menu) and pick the subdomain (optional)
- Path – Enter Path (optional)
- Save – Click on the button to Save the cookie
When the Cookie is saved, it will be set and assigned to the selected domain (site).
The Cookies gathered by the user’s browser are displayed in Shield → Browsing → Cookies
Click on the eye icon under Action to see additional details.
The saved cookie can be Edited (pen icon) or Deleted (x icon) under the Actions tab.
Cookie Audit Log
The Audit log shows any action made by an admin on the cookies– whether they were created/modified or deleted.
Entries in the audit log are permanent
To request a demo please click here and fill the form, we will get back to you in less than 12 hours during weekdays.
If you tried GAT in the past and you would like to run a fresh trial again, please enquire through this form.