G Suite admins need to ensure they are fully aware and in control of who has access to their domain’s Shared Drive.
Use the GAT+ Drive audit to get a list of all users who have access to Shared Drives.
- Start off by selecting Drive audit
- In the Files tab select Shared Drive Files.
- When the result is displayed.
- Click on the Export button and choose Export to Google Sheet with members flattened (without paths)
- When your data is exported select the ‘Click to view’ option.
Once the spreadsheet has loaded create a filter for the type heading by selecting it and then choosing ‘create a new filter view’.
Then simply filter out everything except for folders. You should now be able to see all the users who have access to these team drive folders.
You can see the “Title” and all the users for the folder such as organizer/writer/reader/commenter