GAT+ Alert rules are our DLP solution for G Workspace domains.
We have different types of Alerts
- Mobile Devices
- User Logins
For Emails, an admin can set an alert and get notified every time a new external email forwarding is enabled by any of the users in the domain
Set up the Alert rule
Navigate to GAT+ → Configuration → Alert rules
In Alert Rules click on the + sign and fill in the details
- Name – Enter a name for the alert
- Enabled – checkmark to enable or disable the rule
- Type – Emails
- Scope – select the users who will be affected by the rule
- Recipients – Enter the email of the user to be notified, or leave blank, all Alerts will be generated and placed in the Alert tab in GAT+
- Select Alert on new email forwarding
- Click on the Save button
When the rule is created it can be found in the Alert rules under the configuration.
Under the Actions tab, the rule can be seen in detail, edited, or deleted
If Recipients are added, they will receive an email notification.
All Alert rules generated will be placed and saved under the Alerts tab under Audit & Management section
To request a demo please click here and fill the form, we will get back to you in less than 12 hours during weekdays.
If you trailed GAT in the past and you would like to run a fresh trial again, please enquire through this form.