Using GAT+ an admin can set up Alert rules for Email
Open GAT+ then navigate to Alert rules under Configuration.
Click on the + sign to open a new window and fill in the details for your needs.
Enter the name of the Alerts
Click on the Enabled checkmark for the rule to be active
Under Type select Emails
In the Scope select user, group or org.unit.
For recipients select and add a user who will receive the alerts (a custom email can also be added)
Choose any of the options available for the Email alert rules.
- Alert on External email forwarding (when email forwarding is enabled)
- Alert on Email delegation (when email delegation is set)
- Alert on new Gmail filters (when a new Gmail filter is added)
- Alert on new email Send as
- Alert on number of external emails received (emails in a 24 hour period)
- Alert on number of external emails sent (emails in a 24 hour period)
When the rule is created it can be found in the Alert rules where an admin can quickly see the name of the rule, the type of the rule if it is enabled, what scope and the recipients.
Under the summary tab, an admin can see exactly the alerts enabled for this rule.
Under the actions tab, the rule can be viewed (eye icon), it can be edited from the pen icon or deleted from the x button.