GAT Shield has 3 category selection for choosing what section of users is monitored.
Admins can choose to monitor users by Network, Users, and Chrome Device Monitored.
The networks monitored (only on-premises for example)
Admin can select Network Allowlist.
- If Blank GAT Shield will collect data and sync configuration for all networks, else only for specified networks/hosts.
- If public IP added, Shield will collect data and report only from the selected network.
Admin can select Users monitored.
- User Allowlist: If blank GAT Shield will collect data and sync configuration for all users, else only specified.
- User Allowlist: If set GAT Shield will NOT collect data and sync configuration for users specified. Overrides the above rule.
Admins can select to monitor by Chrome Device, based on device serial number.
Admins can also select all registered Chrome devices at once.
This is particularly useful for schools as it allows Admins only to monitor activity on school-owned Chromebooks.
- Device Allowlist: If blank GAT Shield will collect data and sync configuration for all devices, else only specified.
- Device blocklist: If set GAT Shield will NOT collect data and sync configuration for devices specified. Overrides the above rule.
- Enrolled devices only: Monitor only enrolled ChromeOS Devices with known serial numbers. Devices that are not enrolled in G Suite Admin console – will not report (visible) to Shield.
An admin can perform IP Mapping – which allows them to add an IP address and set it up to a specific name.
The IP can be added to a meaningful name for convenience and visibility on other sections, where the IP is visible.
To request a demo please click here and fill the form, we will get back to you in less than 12 hours during weekdays.
If you trailed GAT in the past and you would like to run a fresh trial again, please enquire through this form.