You can use GAT Flow to automate recurring actions within the Google Workspace environment.
These recurring workflows can enforce specific user settings that can’t be controlled on the Google Workspace Admin Console.
Configure a Recurring Workflow
Launch GAT Flow.
Enter the Recurring workflow section.
From the right side click on Add new workflow.
Configure the workflow type
- Name – enter a name for the recurring workflow
- Cron – select when the event to happen (recurring time)
- Scope type – select what type of users to be affected (user/group/org.unit)
- Values – set up the value for user/group/org.unit)
- Active – enable for the workflow to be enabled
- Pre-approved – enable -meaning when approved – the action will take effect and no additional approval will be needed every time
When all settings set up click on Next to proceed.
On the Choose actions page, select the action you need to run during the recurring workflow
Example of Recurring Workflow
Enforce the company email signature.
Click on Set email signature or any other action then click on Send approval request
When the request is approved – the recurring workflow will be set and run every time on the selected Cron option
In this example every weekend
To request a demo please click here and fill the form, we will get back to you in less than 12 hours during weekdays.
If you tried GAT in the past and you would like to run a fresh trial again, please enquire through this form.