How to Audit Google Workspace Users Activity Events
GAT+ now has an option to view the Events based on changes for the User Accounts Audit activity events
In GAT+ navigate to Users audit.
Click on Event tab on the top right
In here an admin can view the events types associated with the accounts such as:
- 2-step verification changed
- Password changed
- Recovery info changed
- Advanced protection enrollment changed
The event names associated with the accounts.
- 2-step verification disable
- 2-step verification enroll
- Account password change
- Account recovery email change
- Account recovery phone change
- Account recovery secret question/answer change
- Advanced protection enroll
- Advanced protection unenroll
If there is an event change happens onto user account it will be reported in Users – Events
If you would like to run a 15 days free trial of our products please install GAT+ from the Google Workspace Marketplace from a Google super admin account or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have.
To request a demo click here and fill the form, we will get back to you in less than 12 hours during weekdays.
If you tried GAT in the past and you would like to run a fresh trial again, please enquire through this form.