Want to see who is generating all your email load?
This is useful if you want to check which external domains have sent the most emails to your Support group.
To achieve this please follow the steps below:
1. Select Email audit from the left-hand side.
2. Select “Emails tab” on top of the screen
3. Apply a custom filter, then search for emails sent ‘To’ Support group – as the example below and click ‘Apply’
4. Once the results are displayed, select External From/To tab.
5. This will show the external domains that sent emails to your support group.
By selecting ‘Sender/Receiver’ tab, you can explore all internal and external interactions with the support group (The search parameter in ‘Emails’ tab we performed is carried out into ‘External From/To’ and Sender/Receiver tab.