Table of Contents
Each Google Workspace Super Admin or Delegated Auditor within GAT+ can have their own user profile settings and preferences configured.
Configuring Settings #
To configure your settings, navigate to GAT+, and click on your user name at the top right corner of the side menu.
Within the Settings area, you will see Common, Querying, Language tabs.
- Change Timezone (may affect time stamps on exported reports)
- Change Date Format
- Change Time appearance
- Records Shown per page
- General time-out settings
- Drive audit time-out setting
- Gmail/Email audit time-out setting
The above settings influence the waiting time for filter searches within Drive or Email sections. If time expires while waiting for a search to complete, a time-out error will be shown.
- Change language within the GAT+ tool to English or Polish