GAT Shield is a DLP solution where a Google Workspace Super Admin can view and audit the user browsing and location activity while logged into the domain.
- Browsing activity of users
- Set up Alert rules for the activity done by the users
- Use it as a Web filtering tool to prevent end-users from visiting certain websites, and many many more
One of the Audits that Shield provides is User/Device Geo Reporting.
User/Device Explorer #
The User/Device Explorer shows where the user is on a map, with additional details of:
- Device serial.no
- Device org unit
- Device OS
- Public and Private IPs
- Device City and Country
- Shield version and Last sync of Shield
User Chrome Device Explorer #
In the User/Devices explorer, you can search and find a specific device serial number.
This will show the history (3 months) of the device itself and any user that logged into it.
- Check and see all the users who have logged into the enrolled device.
- A 30-day history for the Devices
- Allowing to audit and view “who” and “when” the users were logged in the particular device.
Chrome device > Device serial.no