GAT+ Alert Rules functionality can be configured by a Google Workspace Super Admin when these alerts are triggered by end-users the recipients of the rule get notified.
There are multiple types of Alert options:
- Mobile Devices
- User Logins
For Users – you can set up different alerts and get notified of different actions.
- Notify on 2FA backup codes used
- Notify on 2FA disabled
- Notify when account not used for a period of time
- Notify when an account is used again after x days of inactivity
- Notify when storage exceeded
Configure an Alert Rule #
Navigate to GAT+ → Configuration → Alert Rules
Click on the “+ sign” and a new window will be displayed, fill in the details.
- Name – enter the name of the Alert.
- Enabled – checkmark to enable or disable the Alert.
- Type – Users.
- Scope – select what users for which alert will be triggered.
- Recipients – Add a user email or group email for Email notifications, or leave as blank ( this will show alerts only in the alerts section).
- Select – Notify on 2FA disabled.
- Click on the Save button to save the rule.
The rule can be viewed, edited, or removed in Alert rules
When the Alert is triggered they will be generated and displayed in Audit & Management → Alerts