In the GAT+ Users Audit section, you will find a tab named Meet that displays a summary of your Google Meet users activity.
The User Audit area shows the basic data of all your users such as the drive details, quota, security applications, calendars devices, and so on.
To access this section, from the menu on the left-hand side click on Users audit
In Users tab click on Meet from the top-right tab.
An Admin can view the Meet activity for any user or create any given filter such as:
- View the user email
- Number of meets in a month
- Total duration in a month
- Number of organized meets in a month
- Number of meets in a week
- Number of organized meets in a week
- Total duration in a week
This data can be exported into a CSV or Google spreadsheet for further analysis.